Why Shop at Adventure Scuba?
- Dive Experience: We have a total of over 40 years of dive experience. We are the only dive shop that teaches both PADI and NAUI.
- Support your local economy: Keeping your dollars local will strengthen your local economy.
- Service: We have the highest quality service area in Nevada. We use only OEM parts and have OEM tools for the repair. Other shops will use a crescent wrench when it requires specific tools for the repair.
- No shipping charges: Shipping charges can add up and usually make the price of the product close or the same price.
- Easy, No Hassle Returns: If you purchase any product that doesn't fit, you don't like, or for any other reason; as long as it has not been used, you can return it at any time within 30 days of purchase. (Classes and special orders not included.)
- Warranty Service: We warranty every thing we sell. If we can fix it, we do, if not we send it to the manufacture for repair.
- Keeps service prices low: You can't buy air fills through the internet. Where would you go for air fills and services if there were no local dive shops? Dive shops cannot survive solely on these services. We strive to keep the costs of these services low, but without product purchases, we would need to raise the prices of these services.
- Friendly staff: We are a family owned dive shop. Your diving interests are our priority. We like to get to know you and your diving likes. We love to travel with our customers. We treat you as part of the diving family.
- Recommendations: Our knowledgeable Sales Staff can help you purchase the right equipment for your diving style. We can tell you the Pros and Cons of most equipment. We can also help you with the right sizing of your equipment and apparel. We do not sell you anything you don't want or need. We take an interest in you.
Scott Hagen; Owner - Master Instructor PADI and NAUI
Scott started diving in 1975. He started instructing in 2002. He has over 2500 dives. Most memorable scuba dives were Coco's Island off Costa Rica. Loves to dive so much we bought the shop. Scott is a Master Instructor for PADI. He is a Instructor Trainer for NAUI. He is a Tech Instructor if your interested in going deep. Lake Tahoe is a great place to deep dive.
Owner - Assistant Instructor PADI
Amy is a co-owner of Adventure Scuba Center. She is also an Assistant Instructor for PADI. Scuba certified since 2003 and certified as an AI 2005. She has approximatley 970 dives. Best dive vacation was Palau. Stop in and say Hi.
NAUI Instructor #45248